# Roman legionary helmet
Helmet is intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
* SM_roman_helmet_01 - Roman legionary helmet; Polygon: 2780
### Technical details
* UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
* Texture set dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 1 texture set (4 channels).
* Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
### Historical representation
**Coolus** helmet; 3rd-1st B. C;
This is a simple bronze hemispherical helmet that represents Roman copy of “Coolus helmet”, made by Gauls (group of Celtic peoples of Continental Europe).
**source:** River Harne near Coolus, Haute Narne, France
### Texture variant
* Included in the "SM_roman_helmet_01_skfb.zip" file.
> original texture : "T__roman_helmet_01_A.png", ...
> texture variant : "T_roman_helmet_01_A.png", ...