• Let me present to you simple low-poly 3D model Apple MacBook Air 11 2010. Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real laptop that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically
• This model consists of two meshes, it is low-polygonal and it has only one material.
• The total of the main textures is 1. Resolution of texture is 4096 pixels square aspect ratio in .jpg format.
• Polygon count of the model is – 2746.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max (2010 version).
Note: If you see some artifacts on the textures, it means compression works in the Viewer. We recommend setting HD quality for textures. But anyway, original textures have no artifacts.