Microscope 3D model that I made using Blender. This is a detailed, yet simple microscope model that has several knobs and magnifying lenses. This model can be used in any 3D compatible software.
* Includes 1 microscope 3D model
* Model has been manually UV unwrapped
* Model uses the metalness workflow and 4K PBR textures in PNG format
* Includes diffuse texture that uses the alpha channel to make the glass transparent
* Blend file includes pre-applied textures as well as camera and HDRi lighting
* Models have been exported in 4 file formats (FBX, OBJ, GLTF/GLB, DAE/Collada)
* Includes GLTF file type instructions and help document
* Includes rendered images, wireframes, and extras
* AO, Diffuse, Diffuse(Alpha), Roughness, Gloss, Metallic
The source file is uploaded in FBX format and is used for demonstration. In the additional file you will find all model exports and the textures that go along with them.