WATCH = https://youtu.be/wGXKPuvMjiY
Jacaranda Tree mimosifolia is a sub-tropical tree native to south-central South America that has been widely planted elsewhere because of its attractive and long-lasting violet-colored flower.
* High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
* Model is built to real-world scale.
* Many different format like blender, fbx, obj, iclone, dae
* No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
* 3d print ready in different poses
* Ready for animation
* High Quality materials and textures
* Triangles = 456814
* Vertices = 490068
* Edges = 666227
* Faces = 228692